Phillips & Associates has completed over 2000 projects since 2006 in British Columbia, Alberta and the Yukon. These projects range from the foundation design of a small laneway house to the excavation, shoring and foundation design for the state of the art UBC Aquatic Centre.
BUILDINGS – RESIDENTIAL, MULTIFAMILY, SUBDIVISION AND COMMERCIAL
Our services include site investigation, site preparation and foundation design including shallow foundations, underpinning and foundation remediation, deep foundations and specialized foundations (micro and macro pile design, and seismic anchor design), for every building type.
- Allan Diamond Architects
- Smallworks Laneway Houses
- Belmont Road Architects
- Zacharco Yuston Architects, UBC Way
- Kerrisdale Apartments
- Squamish Apartment, Townhouses
- Richmond Townhouses
- Squamish nation Phase 2, 3 and 4, West Vancouver
- Victoria Marina, Victoria, BC
- Milltown, Vancouver, BC
- Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) Vancouver, BC
EXCAVATION AND SHORING
At Phillips & Associates, our Excavation and Shoring System Designs include; soldier pile, sheet pile, lock block retaining walls, shotcrete tied back with grouted soil anchors, jet grouting, secant walls, structurally braced shoring systems.
Because the topography of the Lower Mainland is so varied, with extensive water systems, mountains and soil types, Retaining Walls need to be designed and constructed to specifically meet the needs of each project.
INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING ROADS, BRIDGES, UTILITIES, SUBDIVISIONS AND PARKS
- Mount Royal Bridge, North Vancouver, BC
- Pedre Contractors
- Jacob brothers specialize south Fraser perimeter road
- slope stability review,
- Squamish Hospital, Squamish, BC
- UBC library, Vancouver, BC
- UBC Aquatic Centre, Vancouver, BC
- Simms recycling steel facility, Richmond, BC
- Bridgeway 10 story building for storage